UK SHIP, NO TAX

Monday 2 March 2015

Fgtech galletto V54 read via boot mode Siemens sirius32

I successfully read via boot mode this ECU with Fgtech V54. No problem switch power supply on galletto.. try to read and when message appear turn off switch connect gray cable to pin 28, power on supply and remove gray cable and press OK or next .. and it will read  no problem… maybe u have problem with Fgtech galletto,, try to read it via normal modem wire ecu as shown on picture, select ecu from list and try ecu data… if it works, boot mode must too..
fgtech galletto v54
normal mode: I meant you should try read it on bench… connect all wires as shown in Fgtech galletto instructions but do not connect boot wire and in galletto select in menu normally renault-> thalia or I don’t know which one you have , ECU must be correct don’t look at model of a car …and try to ECU id … it should work.. The only one difference is that in boot mode galletto read 256kb of flash and via normal mode only 32kb…
I have china Fgtech galletto V54 but I changed some parts inside to fully work because I have problem with Kline read….. And also I have problem with ECU Siemens sirius32and I found in connector from galletto that one wire – yellow- which is for L – line was desoldered… so I repaired it and it works and I try it on bench , it read ECU ok so then I try to boot mode and it works.
fgtech galletto v54
Change 270 OHM resistor TO 2700 OHM resistor
change 470 OHM resistor TO 4700 OHM resistor
and change circuit from HEF40106BT TO HCF40106
As I wrote I have problem with Kline . canbus, bdm worked very well but k line doesn't work so i followed this repair solution and now it works!
Someone asked should he before the files copy from HEF40106BT TO HCF40106 ? or just HCF40106 soldering and it is ready ?
The answer is no. its only EX SCHMITT TRIGGER Inverters , its only circuit, no data inside …. you buy this parts for little money.. only desolder old and solder new compoments and it should work try it….
Before repair, I has kline problem that i tried ecu id, write or read and galletto was always showing error ecu wakeup and after i changed this components it works good.
If BDM not work FGTECH Galletto V54

No comments:

Post a Comment