UK SHIP, NO TAX

Friday 9 May 2014

Review on SVDI VAG Commander

Early this year OBD365 sent me an email about their new arrivals, among which I saw SVDI VAG. I had heard about this tool recently. Since their price was reasonable, I finally decided to give a shot. I ordered one from its official website SVDI VAG Commander 19+BMW Commander+Immoplus+Tag Key Tool for US$599.99. By far I have had the tool for nearly a month. Here I would like to share my reviews.

First things first, I can tell you that the tool really works. I have reset an Audi A6 service light and clear a 08 VW PASSAT 2.0airbag crash data with the tool. I also have successfully used it to program ECUs for a VW and a Skoda.

Besides, different from other VW diagnostic tools I have used before, SVDI is compatiable with both gasoline and diesel cars and trucks. That is just what I need.

About its quality and abaility, I have exchanged views with some mechanic friends who purchases SVDI from real stores. It is a lot cheaper than those SVDI commanders sold in auto repair shops, but according to my friends, it works as good as those ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment